Answered By: Becky Patt Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 Views: 26
The Digital Education Collaborative assists faculty, staff, and students with the following:
- design for learning in technology mediated environments
- development of resources for learning
- utilization of resources for learning
- management of resources for learning
- support and training for the effective use of instructional technologies
- evaluation of processes and resources for learning
The Digital Education Collaborative does not engage in Information Technology support, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- installation of hardware or software
- resetting of LancerNet associated passwords
- anything related to computer security or computer networks on campus
- repair or modification of Longwood technology that is broken
- anything related to phones, wireless and wired internet connectivity
For assistance with any of the above issues, please contact the Help Desk directly.
Note that the DEC does not support SurveyMonkey or Skype. We are happy to talk with you about alternative supported-solutions to meet your needs.