Answered By: Becky Patt Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 2436
Answered By: Becky Patt
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 2436
A meeting held in your personal room will happen whenever you select "Start Meeting"; a “scheduled meeting” is pre-scheduled to occur at a later date/time.
To schedule a meeting ahead of time:
- Log in to your WebEx account and access the Meeting Center from the tab located at the top of the screen
- On the left-hand side of the screen, find the "Host a Meeting" section and click on "Schedule a Meeting"
- Fill out the desired information for the specific meeting and the meeting will be scheduled. You can invite the attendees via email under the "Schedule the Meeting" tab
- Once all of this is complete, you will be able to host your meeting at the scheduled time
- You will receive an email with the details of your scheduled meeting, including a link from which to access WebEx and start your meeting
To start a meeting in your personal room:
- Log in to your WebEx account
- From the home page, select the green "Start a Meeting" button
- This will immediately start a meeting in your personal room
- You can invite people to your meeting with their email address. Alternatively, you have the option of sending invitees the link to your personal room, which will be https://longwoodfaculty.webex.com/meet/yourusername