Answered By: Parker York Last Updated: Sep 02, 2015 Views: 73
The Library’s computer printers use LancerCa$h. All users will need a current LancerCard for printing. Printing costs 9 cents per page for black and white, and one dollar per page for color.
To print from a desktop computer in the Library, open the file you wish to print, then follow the steps below.
1. Go to the File menu and choose “Print”.
2. Select Printer 1 or 2 for black & white or Color for color
3. Click Print.
4. When prompted, put in a job description and your LancerNet ID (what you log on to canvas with).
5. Go to the printer station located against the glass wall in the Learning Commons.
6. Swipe your Lancer Card.
7. Select your print job
8. Select the Print button.
9. Retrieve your black and white print job from Printer 1 or 2 located beside the computers. Retrieve your color print job from the color printer which is located to the left, past the copiers and the double doors.
To print from your laptop:
Visit http://print.longwood.edu. You will use your LancerNet ID and password to access the site. Once logged in, you will have an option to upload a document for printing. The uploaded file(s) will then be available for printing at any print station in the Academic Computing Labs, Library, and Student Union. To print you will simply swipe your Longwood ID and select the file(s) that you wish to print.