Answered By: Amanda McLellan Last Updated: Jun 26, 2014 Views: 8
What type of computer do I need to play the videos?
The following minimum specifications are required to play the streaming videos with adequate performance:
- Operating System: Windows 98 or later, Mac OS X v10.1 or later, or Linux (More Information Here)
- Processor: 800Mhz or greater Intel Pentium 3 or comparable
- Memory: 256 MB
What software do I need?
You will need Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115 or later. You can download and install the latest version from Adobe’s website. In general, you will need at least one of the following browsers (with Flash Player installed), although Flash Player may have different requirements as well. Additional browsers may work but are not supported.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or later
- Apple Safari 1.0 or later
- Opera 7.11 or later