Answered By: Dot Lockaby Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 184
Answered By: Dot Lockaby
Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 184
- Your computer must have Java installed and enabled.
- Go to Web of Science through our website.
- At the top of the screen next to the orange Search arrow, there is a dropdown menu labeled “All Databases.” Open this and select “Web of Science Core Collection.”
- Midway down the page, there is a dropdown called “More Settings.” Expand this. Check the boxes next to Current Chemical Reactions and Index Chemicus. Uncheck the box next to Science Citation Index.
- Above the search box in the middle of the page, there is a dropdown labeled “Basic Search.” When you open it, “Structure Search” is one of the options.
Here is a short screen capture to illustrate the steps: http://screencast.com/t/wIr7QQimrA8