Answered By: Ken Vaiden
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2014     Views: 83

If you are a student, you would use your Longwood ID. For community members, we would need you to bring your Social Security card and driver's license and complete an information card. Then you would be able to borrow books.

Related Topics

Contact Us